CE Credit Opportunities
At this year's conference, there will be 22 CE credit opportunities.
These will consist of the following:
- Twelve preconference workshops with 7
credits awarded for attending 2 half-day sessions
- Four expanded tutorials with 3 credits
awarded for attending one session
- Five master tutorials
- Session 150: Conceptualization and Measurement of Organizational Climate: Safety Climate as Exemplar (1
- Session 110: Employees with Disabilities: Employer Misconceptions Versus Data and Practices (1
- Session 14: Estimating Interrater Reliability: Conquering the Messiness of Real-World Data
(1.5 CE credit)
- Session 153: Subconscious Priming: A New Approach to Goal-Setting Research (1
- Session 190: Fundamentals of Employment Law: Concepts and Applications
- One panel discussion
- Session 138: Ethics in the Practice of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (1
To get credit for attending the master tutorials and panel discussion, please
go to the session and look for the sign where volunteers will help you sign in
and out of the session and complete pre- and post-session questionnaires.
You must attend the entire session to receive credit. CE letters, which
serve as confirmation of the session, will be available for pickup at the main
registration desk before the end of the conference or may be requested after the
conference by contacting the SIOP Administrative Office.
Return to conference