Thursday, April 1, 2004
Click on the green titles for links to individual complete
descriptions of the workshops or
Click here for entire list of
1. Talent Management: Care and Feeding of Senior Leaders.
Lt. Col. Cassie Barlow, U.S. Air Force and Ben E. Dowell, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Company. Coordinator: Wendy L. Richman-Hirsch, Mercer Human Resource
2. Fit to Compete: Developing Strategic Alignment in
Organizations. Michael Beer, Harvard University and The Center
for Organizational Fitness. Coordinator: Bob Barnett, MDA Consulting Group,
3. Developing Leadership Without Emotional Intelligence is
Like Dancing Without Rhythm. Richard E. Boyatzis, Case Western
Reserve University. Coordinator: Mariangela Battista, Starwood Hotels &
4. Talent Acquisition: New Realities of Attraction,
Selection, and Retention. Wayne F.
Cascio, University of Colorado-Denver and Larry Fogli, People Focus, Inc.
Coordinator: Gloria M. Pereira, University of Houston-Clear Lake.
5. Leveraging Technology in Organizational Surveys:
Critical Issues in the Online Survey Process. Kristofer
Fenlason, Data Recognition Corporation and Kate Suckow, Microsoft Corporation.
Coordinators: Michelle A. Donovan, Intel Corporation and Kyle Lundby, Data
6. Recent Developments in Employment Litigation.
Wade M. Gibson, W. M. Gibson & Associates and Keith M. Pyburn, Jr.,
Fisher & Phillips, LLP. Coordinator: Pete Hudson, Waste Management, Inc.
7. States, Traits, and Fates.
Timothy A. Judge and John D. Kammeyer-Mueller, University of Florida.
Coordinator: Mickey Quiones, University of Arizona.
8. Coaching for Leadership: Partners on a Journey.
Robert J. Lee, Management Consultant and Anna Marie Valerio, Executive
Leadership Strategies. Coordinator: Eric Elder, Bank of America.
9. Global Perspectives on Leadership Development.
David B. Peterson, Personnel Decisions International. Coordinator: Patrick R.
Powaser, Occidental Petroleum.
10. Measuring the ROI in Consulting Projects: Developing a
Balanced Profile of Consulting Success. Jack J. Phillips, Jack
Phillips Center for Research, a Division of Franklin Covey, and Patricia
Pulliam Phillips, The Chelsea Group. Coordinator: Ken Koves, Sprint.
11. Service Climate: Tactics and Measures.
Benjamin Schneider, University of Maryland and PRA and Susan S. White, PDRI.
Coordinator: Marcus Dickson, Wayne State University.
12. Successful Consulting: Signs, Symptoms, and Remedies.
Vicki V. Vandaveer, The Vandaveer Group, Inc. Coordinator: Erika DEgidio,
Jeanneret & Associates.
Return to conference
To return to a current registration process, if you have started it,