CE Credit Opportunities
At this year's conference, there will be 17.5 CE credit opportunities.
These will consist of the following:
- Fourteen preconference workshops with 7
credits awarded for attending 2 half-day sessions
- Four Sunday Seminars
with 3 credits
awarded for attending one session
- Master tutorials with 2 credits awarded for attending one session
- Session 87: Coaching Leaders Around Critical Choices (2
- Session 122: Fundamentals of Employment Law: Concepts
and Applications (2 CE credits)*
- Session 124: A Master Tutorial (2 CE credits)*
- Session 197: Sexual Harassment: Legal Issues and Implications
for Employer Policies (1.5 CE credits)
- Session 222: Getting Started With Computer-Based Training (2
- Session 226: Preparing Tests for Traveling: Pitfalls and Remedies
in Multicultural/Multilingual Testing (2 CE credits)**
To get credit for attending the master tutorials and panel discussion, please
go to the session and look for the sign where volunteers will help you sign in
and out of the session and complete pre- and post-session questionnaires.
You must attend the entire session to receive credit. CE letters, which
serve as confirmation of the session, will be available for pickup at the main
registration desk before the end of the conference or may be requested after the
conference by contacting the SIOP Administrative Office.
* Scheduled at the same time.
**Scheduled at the same time.
Return to conference page