The 22nd Annual Conference
New York, New York
The Marriott Marquis
April 27-29, 2007
Workshops April 26
**SIOP Conference Sets New Record**
Attendance at the 22nd Annual SIOP Conference in New York City exceeded 4,500, establishing a new record. President Jeff McHenry said he was "excited and pleased, " stating that the high attendance "reflects well on the quality of the program." Special thanks goes to the presenters, sponsors and volunteers who made the event possible. Next year the conference moves to a three-day format and will be held in San Francisco.
This year SIOP's annual conference will be held at The Marriott Marquis in New York City, April 27-29, 2007. The Marriott Marquis is in a premier location situated right in Times Square. Here you are in walking distance to all New York City has to offer: shopping, great restaurants, landmarks, and the best in entertainment. The Marriott is known for its outstanding service and top-quality accomodations.
SIOP has once again got a great program for attendees. Here are the highlights:
- Invited Conference Address by Dr. Jeffrey Pfeffer
- Invited Speaker—Dr. Rashaun Roberts
- Invited Speaker—Dr. Pratima Bansal
- Due to its great success, the top rated posters will be showcased again at the Evening Reception Friday night
- Themed sessions Sunday morning on the topic of globalization
- A session featuring invited speakers on corporate responsibility, the scientist-practitioner model, and minority stressors and health
Don't forget to use Conference Scheduler to help you custom create a schedule for the conference. This function will allow you to select the sessions you want to attend and then print out your very own program schedule. To access the scheduler, click the link below.
Please read through the registration materials below before registering for the conference.
Mail or Fax Your Registration
Register Online for the Conference (There will be a login on the Registration Page)
Please remember to bring your conference program with you.