Exhibitor/Sponsor Rules & Regulations
All Exhibitors and Sponsors Agree To The Following:
- You will support the 2013 SIOP Annual Conference according to the exhibit/sponsor opportunities you select during the online ordering process.
- SIOP reserves the right to reject any exhibit/sponsor order for any reason.
- Payment for all exhibit/sponsor opportunities is due in full by April 11, 2013, or within 30 days of invoicing (whichever comes first).
- Benefits of your participation as a conference sponsor begin immediately. In the unlikely event that your organization needs to cancel your participation, please contact the SIOP Executive Director at email@example.com or 419-353-0032.
Exhibitors Specifically Agree To The Following:
- Exhibitors will not hold in-booth receptions outside of the regular exhibit hall hours.
- Exhibitors will not bring outside food and beverages in for in-booth activities, except for personal consumption by exhibit booth staff. To offer food and beverage in your booth, please make catering arrangements with the hotel.
- Exhibitors will notify the SIOP office at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2013 if they plan to hold in-booth receptions or similar activities.
- Exhibitors shall abide by all directions and requirements as outlined in the Exhibitor Services Kit, prepared by GES and to be available no later than March 1, 2013.
- Exhibitors will keep their exhibit booth and materials within their defined booth space and not flow out into common areas or walking paths.
- Although exhibitors are asked to provide their booth location preference, the exhibit hall floor plan and booth assignment final decisions are made by the SIOP Executive Director, who also reserves the right to make changes to the floor plan or booth assignments if deemed in the best interest of the event.
- Exhibitors understand the booth selection process, as outlined on the SIOP Web site at http://www.siop.org/Conferences/13Con/exhibitors.aspx.