Instructions to Nominate a Candidate Online
NOTE: We have recently adopted a new process for submitting nominators. Please read the instructions carefully!
- Sample Endorser email text to inform possible endorsers.
- Fellowship Online user documentation.
- Fellow nominations are submitted by the Nominator using the SIOP Fellows Online Nomination Program.
- To initiate a nomination, the Nominator signs onto the SIOP Fellows Online Nomination Program using his/her SIOP username and password.
- The Nominator uploads all letters and forms, including the Nominee’s Self Statement and CV. Endorsers must be active members of SIOP and must submit endorsement letters to the Nominator.
- Nominator identifies no more than six (6) Endorsers.Three (3) Endorsers must be SIOP Fellows; all Endorsers must be Members of SIOP. The Endorsers are requested via email to send their endorsement letters and worksheets to the nominator.
- Uploaded documents may be MS Word or PDF formats.
- SIOP Fellows Online Nomination Program provides all needed information about Fellowship.
- For technical problems during the nomination process, please contact Scott Case via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 353-0032.
Go to Table of Contents | History of Fellowship in SIOP