Instructions to Nominate a Candidate Online
- Fellow nominations are submitted by the Nominator using the SIOP Fellows Online Nomination Program.
- To initiate a nomination, the Nominator signs onto the SIOP Fellows Online Nomination Program using his/her SIOP username and password.
- The Nominator completes all forms, uploading the Nominee’s Self Statement and CV. Endorsers must be active members of SIOP and cannot file endorsement letters until the Nominator has begun the nomination process.
- Nominator identifies no more than six (6) Endorsers.Three (3) Endorsers must be SIOP Fellows; all Endorsers must be Members of SIOP. The Endorsers are requested via email to upload their endorsements.
- Uploaded documents may be MS Word or PDF formats.
- HELP screens are available in the SIOP Fellows Online Nomination Program to answer questions.
- SIOP Fellows Online Nomination Program provides all needed information about Fellowship.
- For technical problems during the nomination process, please contact Scott Case via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 353-0032.
Go to Table of Contents | History of Fellowship in SIOP