Timetable for Fellow Nomination
- By November 1—Nominators identify Nominees and assure that all nomination materials from Nominee and the Endorsers of the Nominee are filed using the SIOP Fellows Online Nomination Program. (Note: Nominators may also be Endorsers of the Nominee). No nomination materials will be accepted after midnight, November 1.
- November/December—Fellowship Committee evaluates Nominations and recommends action to SIOP Executive Board.
- January/February—SIOP Executive Board acts on Fellow recommendations at its winter Meeting; Nominators are notified of results. New APA procedure beginning in 2013 moves the responsibility for applying for APA Fellow to the newly elected SIOP Fellow (Nominee). Please go to the Fellows page on the APA web site to review the application criteria and timeline.
- February—Materials are filed with APS for those elected SIOP Fellows who have also completed appropriate materials and have asked to be considered for Fellowstatus in APS.
- April/May—New SIOP Fellows are announced at the Opening Plenary Session of the SIOP Annual Conference and in TIP.
- August/September--APA acts on Fellowship recommendations at its annual meeting and reports actions to SIOP, which in turn notifies Nominees. SIOP Fellows elected as APA Fellows become APA Fellows the following January 1.
Go to Table of Contents | Nomination Materials