Internship Position Summary/Responsibilities:
This position is an internship with the Talent Development team at Sodexo Headquarters. Talent Development has responsibility for frontline and managerial selection, executive individual assessment, performance management, succession planning, 360 assessment, employee engagement surveys, exit interviews, and many other areas in industrial/organizational psychology. We are seeking a talented second, third, or fourth year graduate student to work alongside the I/O psychologists on the Talent Development team. Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
· Assisting in the implementation of Sodexo’s on-line performance management and succession planning systems
· Conducting job analysis for Sodexo’s middle management operations positions across the U.S.
· Developing and validating interviews and other selection tools for managerial and executive positions throughout the organization
· Developing and implementing action plans based on the results of Sodexo’s most recent employee engagement survey
· Providing guidance to Sodexo’s Talent Acquisition Group and other departments