Industry, Gov., Consulting
OMD Senior Manager
About the Organization
PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 19 different product lines that each generates more than $1 billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses - Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade - also make hundreds of other nourishing, tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 countries. With annualized revenues of nearly $60 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth, called Performance with Purpose. By dedicating ourselves to offering a broad array of choices for healthy, convenient and fun nourishment, reducing our environmental impact, and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace culture, PepsiCo balances strong financial returns with giving back to our communities worldwide. For more information, please visit www.pepsico.com.
All around the world, PepsiCo is making a difference. And so can you. Our success depends on nurturing the diverse perspectives and skills our people bring to our business. Find a place to grow your own unique talents by exploring a career with PepsiCo.
At PepsiCo, our people are the key to our success. We know it takes the work of talented, dedicated people that are committed to making an impact every day. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world-class people. Talent Sustainability is cherishing our employees and is an integral part of our ‘Performance with Purpose’ agenda, which also includes environmental sustainability – reducing our impact on the environment and human sustainability – nourishing our consumers with a range of fun and healthy choices.
About the Job
The Senior OMD Manager will develop, coordinate and execute initiatives aligned with the organizational strategy, Talent Sustainability. The senior manager will be involved in a range of projects in areas including: leadership development, competency modeling, organizational development, survey design and analysis, performance management and training. Key customers include the OMD leadership team, HR leadership team and PepsiCo associates (field and HQ).
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements programs/initiatives to drive key strategic organizational initiatives (i.e. Engagement, Leadership development, Career frameworks, etc.).
- Supports core processes and action planning with clients (Org Health Survey, Org Engagement survey, etc.)/Support HR Generalists and leaders through data interpretation
- Utilizes organizational development theory and interventions to solve workplace issues and improve team performance (conducting team building sessions, group facilitation skills, organizational design, etc.).
- Designs, develops and conducts skill-building activities, including training programs, which target individual development.
- Develops and analyzes surveys, upon request.
- Provides facilitation and training on various HR and OMD related initiatives (i.e. Diversity & Inclusion, Change Management, First Time Manager, Drive the Discussion, Inspiring Trust, etc.).
- Creates and manages project plans, communication, and sustainability processes to support OMD initiatives.
- Graduate degree in organizational development, organizational psychology, HR, or MBA with relevant business and HR functional experience
- Minimum 7 years of HR/OMD experience
- Advanced degree in I/O psychology, OD or related field
- Strong knowledge of Talent Management practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in organization design and business transformation.
- Experience in change management for large programs and working with change management methodologies and tools.
- Proven project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical action plans to achieve business and people goals
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to deal with organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Experience, presence, and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization from front line leaders to senior executives
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time
For further details and to apply for this position (Req# 19258BR) please visit our website at http://www.pepsico.com/Careers.html.