1. Proven track record of accomplishment in behavioral and social sciences, including publications and thought leadership.
2. In-depth knowledge of research and teaching in the field of leadership and leadership development.
3. Ph.D. in behavioral sciences or related field highly desirable.
4. Experience in successfully managing research, product development and innovation staff and R&D projects within a complex organization. Includes responsibility for budgets, human resources, project management, and measurement systems.
5. Successful leadership experience bringing new products and services to market.
6. Ability to operate successfully in a networked global environment that depends critically on a high degree of collaboration and sharing of resources, including faculty, and content knowledge.
7. Excellent communication skills, including writing of reports and articles. Experience in presenting to global audiences of professionals, academics, and senior executives.
8. Experience working with senior executives doing CRM.
9. Experience in securing funding for research projects through third-party funding, donations, and in-kind support.
10. Strong commitment, in word and deed, to CCL’s mission and values.
11. 10-plus years of Executive level experience at Director level or above.
12. Demonstrated ability to set strategic direction for research/product development and ensure successful execution of the strategy.
13. At a minimum, 5 years of experience working on a global team to deliver results.
14. Experience working on an executive team to set organizational strategy and deliver results.