The position requires:
1. Knowledge of Educational Psychology and/or
Industrial/Organizational Psychology principles, theories and
techniques, including research design, implementation and
documentation, sufficient to provide practical business solutions
to organizational and employee problems and issues.
2. Ability to use standard social science statistical
analysis packages (e.g., SPSS) sufficient to draw appropriate
conclusions from data.
3. Ability to conduct large scale surveys, including
developing the study and sampling plan, collecting and analyzing
the data, and reporting the findings.
4. EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: A graduate degree in Educational
or Industrial/Organizational Psychology (or related area of
5. Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
sufficient to make presentations, conduct group and individual
interviews, and provide technical advice and information on
programs, projects, policies and procedures and/or writing
instructional or informational materials, technical reports and/or
6. Knowledge of professional and legal standards,
principles and guidelines related to applied
Industrial/Organizational Psychology, including employee selection,
leadership assessment, training evaluation, and organizational
research and data collection protocols, sufficient to serve as an
expert witness in legal proceedings.
7. Knowledge of instructional design including needs
assessment, job analysis, test development, program design and
evaluation, curriculum design, and practices and techniques for
establishing individual and organizational outcome measures.
8. Knowledge of strategies and concepts used to design,
validate and implement leadership assessment tools including 360
degree assessments, managerial assessments, competency models
and/or assessment centers.
9. Ability to plan, organize and coordinate
organization-wide research projects, assessment, and/or leadership
This is a two-step application process requiring you to create a
profile and submit an application for the position you are applying
You will receive two email confirmations:
1. An email confirming your profile is complete.
2. After submitting your application you will receive a second
email confirming your application has been successfully