Industry, Gov., Consulting
Sr. Consultant of Talent Sourcing & Selection Stra
About the Organization
Leading Healthcare System
About the Job
Verity Recruiting is working with a leading health care system in Dallas, TX to identify a Talent Sourcing & Strategic Strategy professional for this very important function in their organization. This is a direct hire, permanent position. The Sr. Consultant in this position works very closely with key clients and stakeholders to define a long-term talent sourcing and selection strategy for the health care system, targeting future critical needs and specialized roles to impact business success and support the recruitment team in producing a pipeline of talent for the organization.
In addition to articulating the strategic direction for talent sourcing and selection, this position serves as a liaison between the recruitment, recruitment advertising, advanced analytics, and business services teams to execute a unified talent sourcing and selection strategy for the organization.
Facilitated by advanced analytics and workforce planning capabilities, this position is responsible for identifying recruitment and workforce trends and opportunities, and determining the most effective methodology and channels for attracting, identifying and selecting potential candidates.
- Partner with advanced analytics and recruitment teams, and key clients to align business needs and future talent pipeline priorities (e.g., workforce targets, job requirements, skill sets needed)
- Identify talent sourcing and acquisition strategies to ensure talent pipeline is continuously being strengthened to support current and future growth of the business
- Evaluate the recruiting process in conjunction with “Recruitment Task Force” and identify opportunities for process improvement and integration with other human capital processes (e.g., selection, onboarding)
- Identify long-term internal sourcing targets based on sound methodology and analytics.
- Create standard sourcing tasks as well as identify opportunities for innovative sourcing models, candidate pools, recruiting and marketing strategies as tools for meeting future talent needs
- Apply knowledge of business needs and candidate pools as well as available assessment methodology to introduce sound selection methodology of best-fit candidate in an effective and compliant manner
- Partner with vendors to achieve efficient and effective selection processes and tools, oversee validation studies, verify results through analysis of selection, development and performance data
- Determine future capabilities needed for the team dedicated to sourcing and pipelining talent for critical and specialized roles; and recommend capability close-gap interventions
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of talent sourcing and selection strategies, and adjust as appropriate, to ensure timely and efficient delivery of quality talent
- An additional addendum in job functions may be applicable for focus around Workforce, Workplace or Marketplace
Education Required/ Type of Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Master's Degree preferred
- 4-6 Years experience in:
- o human resources, talent acquisition, assessment methodology, recruiting, sourcing or search agency
- o creatively sourcing, assessing and hiring talent in a challenging and competitive environment and for roles of varying complexity
- o Applying workforce planning analytics, job requirements, and competencies to select the most effective methodology and channels for attracting, identifying and selecting candidates.
- o Implementing sound employee selection methodology in an effective and compliant manner (e.g., test validation principles and guidelines)
- o Understanding Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization tools for market intelligence and key social media tools for recruiting (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- o Levering talent acquisition technology such as applicant tracking systems, CMS, etc.
- Adept at working with all levels of management, strategizing, leading, facilitating, and integrating talent acquisition and sourcing processes into other human capital systems, measuring success of the program and at change management
If you are interested and qualify for this role please contact Chad Kooiman immediately at 469-453-3585 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Aaron Alaniz at 469-453-3588 or e-mail email@example.com.