Sr. Manager/Director, Leadership Development
Asurion’s Organizational Development and Talent Management organization provides strategies, frameworks, tools and approaches for growing enterprise leaders, building cross-functional technical and people leadership bench strength required to deliver our global growth ambitions. Included in our efforts are performance management, talent planning and succession management, enterprise leadership development programs, virtual learning strategies, and culture development.
We are seeking an individual to lead our enterprise Leadership Development efforts. The person in this role will be responsible for leading the development of a leadership framework and delivering a range of enterprise-wide initiatives aimed at building a deeper, more flexible leadership bench to serve our growth strategies. These approaches will blend a variety of learning experiences ranging from classroom-based sessions, online and virtual sessions, business focused action learning projects, and executive coaching.
· Develop and communicate a compelling Leadership Development strategy in alignment with business and HR strategies to enhance the attraction, development and retention of strong leadership talent.
· Design and implement relevant programs supporting the overarching OD & TM strategy, which will represent a combination of formal leadership, personal effectiveness, and high-potential development programs at multiple levels of the organizations from frontline managers to senior executive leaders.
· Refine and further embed the Asurion Leadership Competency Model to enable both consistency and flexibility across functional and geographic lines.
· Expand existing programs and establish new leadership development initiatives that reinforce core programs, including 360 feedback processes, executive coaching, leadership speaker series, and leadership development networks
· Consult with executives and human resources business partners on their functional leadership development needs.
· Ensure alignment between leadership development offerings with related Global Talent offerings including, but not limited to talent review, succession planning, high-potential identification, and talent demand planning.
· Facilitate alignment among North America, European, and Asia-Pacific Leadership Development approaches and initiatives
· Proactively and consistently align Leadership Development offerings to Asurion’s Four Core Values.