· Reporting to the Director of Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness, the Senior Manager will direct the day to day operations of the Learning and Capability Development department for a 27,000 person business. Consults with and builds partnerships with client groups to understand their short and long term business objectives. Aligns the BA L&CD strategies and resources to support the achievement of those objectives. Evaluates need for corporate vs. BA solution based on commonality of need.
· Leads staff of 48 learning professionals including four training managers at multiple sites.
· Manages an $8M training budget.
· Aligns learning solutions to business needs and available resources (people, processes, technology, money) to design and deliver on prioritized learning solutions. Responsible for setting direction and creating structures, processes, and staff behaviors that support sound and efficient decisions about learning programs, investments and infrastructure.
· Maintains and adjusts learning command media to assure compliance with CMMI and all government training requirements. Works with auditors as required to demonstrate compliance.
· Collaborates with corporate Talent & Organizational Capability, HRIS, and IT on technology needs.
· Collaborates with LM Business and HR teams to leverage common content, tools, and approaches to creating experiential solutions.
· Selects, tracks and shares appropriate metrics on quality and effectiveness of learning solutions.