- At least 15 years of upper managaement
HR/HRD/Coaching experience working closely with business leaders or
C-Level executive experience with extensive leadership coaching
- Direct experience working in a large
corporate environment, power or energy industry would be a
- Graduate degree in business or human resource
development related field.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary between $100,000 - $120,000 (paid in Saudi
Riyals) depending on experience.
- Annually renewable contract
- Once a year airline ticket from and to home city
or cash equivalent.
- Allowance for housing (25% of salary) on the
economy in a good residential area (i.e. not in a Western
- Transportation allowance.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- End of service award as based on Saudi Arabian
NOTES: Once the consultant has been overseas for
12 months, he will qualify for foreign tax exemption up to
USD95,100 per year (retroactive to start date) from US taxes, and
there is no income tax in Saudi Arabia. Further, since SEC is a
foreign company in a foreign land, no US employee payroll taxes are
deducted from the consultant's pay. There are also two week-long
company holidays that correspond to the religious holidays in Saudi
Arabia. If the consultant is on family status (which is an option),
his family members that are residing in Saudi Arabia shall be
covered by medical insurance.