Qualified candidates must possess:
- A Ph.D. in counseling, clinical, or industrial/organizational
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Managerial and executive assessment experience, utilizing an
approach consisting of behavioral based interviews, psychometric
instruments, and role plays.
- Experience with long- term coaching engagements with senior
level managers and executives.
- Experience with business consulting.
- Experience building business by bringing in new clients or
expanding business with existing clients
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), interpersonal,
and presentation skills.
The Vantage culture is highly collegial and customer focused,
and we have many long-term client relationships. The
successful candidate will be collaborative, demonstrate initiative,
and have a true passion for this field of work.
Vantage offers a competitive compensation package (salary plus
significant performance-based bonus) including excellent benefits
and the opportunity to grow with an energetic and highly talented
team of professionals. Moderate travel will be expected