This position is a 12-month assignment working
full-time hours, on-site at Novo Nordisk in the company’s home
office located in Plainsboro, NJ. This is a contingent role fully
managed by Kelly Services and not employment directly with Novo
Nordisk. The position will function as an integral member of Novo
Nordisk’s Metrics and Design Team within Talent Management,
collaborating with other I/O psychologists and talent management
professionals. Responsibilities include performing statistical
analyses, conducting training evaluations, and assisting with the
development and validation of assessment
• Assist with designing, coordinating and executing talent
management projects and initiatives; partner with learning and
development teams on the creation and implementation of solutions
that are embedded within the training program.
• Manage and/or support assessment projects including proctoring
assessments as needed, complete data analysis and reporting, and
conduct applied research to demonstrate the value and impact of
• Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures as
they relate to measurement, including documentation and auditing of
• Coordinate data collection, database management, and technical
development activities as necessary.
• Design and develop assessment instruments (questionnaires,
interview guides, surveys, structured role-play assessments,
simulations, role observation tools).
• Design and implement internal field research studies to measure
and demonstrate the effectiveness of training interventions using
Kirkpatrick’s levels of training effectiveness.
• Facilitate focus group sessions for assessment instrument
• Work with vendors to complete project work and ensure appropriate
execution of contracts and project plans.
• Support and/or oversee administration of core talent management
processes (e.g., HBDI® assessment process).
• Meet with clients to define and present the research process and
• Perform statistical and practical review of item and test
• Use evaluation and testing methodologies to determine the
effectiveness of training programs.
• Write technical tests (e.g., product and disease state knowledge
test) in partnership with subject matter experts – construct exams
and determine appropriate passing scores.
• Develop reports and presentations.
• Develop project plans and/or other tactics to ensure projects are
documented, executed and sustained, as needed.
• Continuously improve analysis processes to ensure accuracy, rigor
and timeliness of results reporting.