The Procter & Gamble Company
I/O Senior Manager, Global Testing Leader
About the Organization
Everyday P&G brings your family solutions for everyday life with brands like Tide, Olay, Crest, Gillette, & Pampers. We have a diverse community of nearly 138,000 employees in 80 countries worldwide. As a leader in scientific research and
technology, P&G is committed to developing and marketing products that are designed with the consumer in mind.
About the Job
The influence of Industrial Organizational (I-O) psychology at P&G began in the 1920s, when P&G was among the first companies ever to use standardized testing for employee selection. Procter & Gamble is searching for an experienced Ph.D. I-O Psychologist to join a dedicated team of HR professionals in
our global Talent organization. As part of the team, you will apply principles of Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior to solve employee, administration, management, and practical business challenges. Initially, you will assume responsibility for P&G's award-winning global external selection and assessment program.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- setting the vision for and leading development of P&G's next generation animated and adaptive testing solutions
- providing support to the development and implementation of human resources systems
- analyzing data, using advanced statistical methods and applications (e.g., IRT, SEM, HLM), to evaluate, measure, predict
and report organization and business results
- providing guidance and expert advice to management and other groups to improve organizational effectiveness and
efficiency managing existing noncognitive, cognitive and interview assessment solutions for P&G's four primary global
job families (e.g., Management, Office Admin, Plant Technician, Beauty Counselor)
- establishing long-range objectives in assessment & selection and specifying strategies and actions to achieve them
- partnering internally with HR, Legal, and line management as an expert on assessment processes and policies
- analyzing job requirements to establish criteria for selection, training and other personnel functions
- developing interview techniques, rating scales, and metrics to assess skills, abilities, and interests as aids in selection,
placement, and promotion
- planning, developing, validating and organizing selection and training systems
- developing new and maintaining existing academic, vendor, and professional relationships
- representing P&G to customers, the public, the field, and other external sources
- Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the public or private sector
- Advanced, Ph.D. level understanding of current I-O methods, principles, guidelines and legal principles, with a special emphasis on selection, assessment, test development, test validation, and psychometrics
- Motivation to succeed in a dynamic business driven environment
- Proven ability to achieve goals through influencing and partnering with leadership, while contributing to the overall
success of the HR organization
- Readiness to take on more responsibilities as opportunities surface
What we offer:
- An environment with industry-leading assessments, technology and the readiness to keep investing in new cutting edge
- Entry as a Senior Manager in our global team
- Immediate and global responsibilities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career growth opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Please apply using the link below.
If the link does not work, please go to www.pg.com/careers and type in the job number HR 00002435.