Qualified candidates for the position must possess the following:
- Ph.D. in counseling, clinical, or industrial/organizational psychology
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong capability in executive assessment work
- Serious interest in business consulting
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and presentation skills
The Vantage culture is highly collegial and customer focused, and we have many long-term client relationships. The successful candidate will be collaborative, demonstrate initiative, and have a true passion for this field of work.
Vantage offers a competitive compensation package (salary plus significant performance-based bonus) including excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow with an energetic and highly talented team of professionals. Moderate travel will be expected (approximately 25%).
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.vantageleadership.com.
Vantage Leadership Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer.