2011 Conference The Future of Diversity & Inclusion in a Global World
The Center to Advance Education for Adults (CAEA) and DePaul University invite you to the 2011 Conference: The Future of Diversity & Inclusion in a Global World. The April 20, 2011 Conference will feature expert speakers from around the country, sharing their experiences, inspiring attendees and developing skills to optimize a diverse 21st century workforce.
2011 Conference Speakers and Panelists:
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Roosevelt Thomas, CEO of R. Thomas Consulting & Training, Inc., and President of The American Institute for Managing Diversity
- Andrés Tapia, Chief Diversity Officer/Emerging Workforce Solutions Leader-Hewitt Associates and Author, The Inclusion Paradox: The Obama Era and the Transformation of Global Diversity.
- Laura Hertzog, Director, EEO/Diversity & Inclusion Programs at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Pam McElvane, CEO of P & L Group, Ltd and Publisher of Diversity MBA Magazine and Minority Executive Leadership Journal Online
- General Consuls Panel moderated by J. D. Bindenagel, Vice President for Community, Government and International Affairs, DePaul University with Consul General Mrs. Mukta D. Tomar, Consul General of India; Consul General Mr. Manuel Rodriguez-Arriaga, Consul General of Mexico; and Consul General Mr. Graham Paul, Consul General of France
The conference provides a dynamic opportunity to learn from global thought leaders and diversity and HR professionals, as well as to network with your cross-functional industry colleagues. You will also have the opportunity to attend several breakout sessions, peruse exhibits, meet authors at book signings, and enjoy a social reception.
Please visit our website to register:
For more information:
Date/Time: Wednesday April 20, 2011 -- 8:30AM - 5:00PM