Kama'aina Kids Sitters Offers In-Room Childcare at SIOP Annual Conference
If you will be traveling to the SIOP Annual Conference with your children this year, a local service can help you keep them busy while you enjoy some adult-only time in Hawaii!
Kama'aina Kids is a private, non-profit, multi-service organization dedicated to serving children and their families with quality childcare programs. Their services include preschool programs, before and after school programs, day camps, environmental education programs, enrichment programs, sports clinics, and hotel, convention and military programs.
Kama'aina Kids employs approximately 950 employees and serves nearly 9,700 children daily. They are currently one of the largest childcare providers in the State of Hawaii. Their trained staff have been fingerprinted, passed criminal background checks, and have current First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certifications.
Sitter Service Information - Hotel Guests
Quality Sitting Services for children 6 weeks to 14 years
- Kama'aina Kids staff will be in uniform.
- Parent provides food, diapers/wipes, favorite toys, games and books.
- Sitter will provide age appropriate games, books, Hawaiian arts and crafts.
- Walking excursions around hotel; swimming (upon parental approval).
Hotel Concierge has the Kama'aina Kids Sitters Reservation Form (see also the link below).
- Parent calls Kama'aina Kids, (808) 372-5992, to reserve a date and time.
- Parent fills out the reservation form with payment information then faxes completed form to (808) 261-0268.
- Staff will call parent to confirm reservation and details.
Click here for complete information, rates, and reservation form.