Would you like to get your product or service in front of senior-level leaders in the fields of management, HR, and industrial-organizational psychology?
Numerous partnership opportunities are now available for SIOP’s Leading Edge Consortium. Promote your organization while supporting the field of I-O psychology by purchasing a partnership today!
View available Leading Edge Consortium partnership opportunities here!
This year’s Leading Edge Consortium (LEC), titled “The Virtual Workforce: Designing, Leading, and Optimizing,” will take place October 14-15, 2011, at the Hilton Seelbach in Louisville, Kentucky.
Leading-edge thinkers in the field of industrial and organizational psychology converge during this 1½-day event that focuses on a single topic in the I-O field. This high-profile gathering attracts an average of over 150 top-level executives from across the country each year, allowing partners a special opportunity to reach an audience narrowly tailored to their products.
Demographics of Previous LEC Attendees:
· 45% of attendees are consultants or work for consulting companies
· 30% work in the private sector
The unique and visible partner opportunities include:
· Portfolio-Name/logo on portfolio
· Reception-Signage during event/mention in marketing materials
· Flash drive-Name/logo on attendee flash drives
· DVD-Name/logo on DVD
· Lanyards-Name/logo on lanyards
· Wi-Fi-Name/logo on signage/presentation materials Web site
· Portfolio insert-Promo item or flyer inserted in portfolio
· Coffee breaks- Signage at one coffee station
· Promo pack-Insert and coffee break ($50 savings!)
To find out more about partnership opportunities, including pricing, please visit the LEC partner page.
SIOP will also consider other activities that are in keeping with our overall mission for partner support. To discuss further opportunities for sponsorship, please contact the SIOP Administrative Office at (419) 353-0032.