Director of Research
Members of the Research Department work collaboratively with the
executive team to set and execute the Company’s scientific agenda.
The Department is responsible for the scientific validity and
efficacy of all PI Worldwide products and services.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND JOB
- Proactively conduct on-going statistical research as necessary
to maintain, increase, and protect the scientific validity of all
PI Worldwide products and services. Identify and suggest
enhancements to any PI Worldwide product or service that will
further this outcome. Contribute to new product development as
- Maintain SME status regarding the measurement and
evaluation of psychological and skill-based assessments.
- Conduct criterion-related Predictive
Index® Validity Studies for Clients, working
collaboratively with Consultants as needed. This includes, but is
not limited to, probing for and gathering data, data analysis,
writing and presentation of final conclusions, and guiding
stakeholders in how to interpret and take action from the
- Maintain SME status as to the scientific approach and
validity of the products and related services of major
- Contribute as needed and when appropriate as a SME
regarding the science behind all PI Worldwide products and
- Collaborate as needed with other Departments:
- to participate in Consultant professional development,
- to contribute subject matter expertise to marketing and company
positioning messages, and
- to guide product extensions
Additional projects and duties as may be reasonably
III. JOB SCOPE
Decision Making and Judgment:
- This position requires high-level decision making abilities and
sound business judgment.
- Ability to handle problems of a complex nature required.
This position requires frequent high-level interaction with the
Company’s corporate team, Consultants, Clients, consulting
psychologists, and others.