Hogan is an international authority in personality assessment
and talent consulting. Used by more than half of the Fortune 500,
Hogan helps companies improve selection, develop their workforce,
and evaluate leaderhip potential. Our assessments are backed by 25
years of experience, and are available in 42 languages across more
than 50 companies.
The Global Alliances Practice for Hogan Assessment Systems has
an immediate need for a Consultant to deliver consulting services
and manage day-to-day needs of partners within Hogan’s growing
distribution network. The position is based at our headquarters in
Tulsa, Oklahoma, and requires domestic travel with the potential
for occasional international travel.
- Serve as a consultant and account manager
for Hogan partners.
- Provides project management,
implementation, consulting, training and education support for
partners in their use of Hogan assessment tools.
- Performs similar responsibilities for a
limited number of domestic clients.
- Willingness to learn, understand, and communicate the complete
suite of Hogan assessment solutions in a customer centric
- Ability to consult around best practices and business planning
across different industries and environments
- Ability to diagnose a situation and identify the best way to
deliver solutions to effectively meet the needs of new and existing
- Excellent phone presence and spoken/written communication
skills with experience in business-to-business releationships
- Ability to deliver high-quality service in times of heavy
workloads and ambiguous situations
Experience and Education
- 1-5 years of industry-related experience (including
- Master’s degree in Industrial Organizational
psychology or a related field, or an MBA
- Consulting and/or account management/ channel
Please apply directly through the career portal below for