PeopleAnswers, a leader in web-based behavioral assessment and workforce technologies, is seeking a Behavioral Scientist to support the needs of our growing client community. This role will challenge your analytical, communication, and problem solving abilities in a wide variety of industries and engagements. The Behavioral Scientist role directly impacts our client satisfaction and company growth. This position will work in collaboration with PeopleAnswers’ Customer Relationship and Sales teams to implement successful selection and development systems to a specified client list. The right candidate will be proficient in analyzing and communicating complex performance data and behavioral assessment information to both sophisticated and non-technical audiences.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide expertise to assist clients in achieving a strong return on investment.
- Consult with stakeholders on a wide variety of performance and assessment data.
- Design and oversee validation projects throughout the client life-cycle.
- Guide internal and external teams through all technical aspects of behavioral science.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage client engagements and deliverables.
- Implement sound and practical client-centric solutions.
- Develop and interpret technical reports as required to support client needs.
- Some travel is required.