Find.ly is searching for an experienced IO psychologist to be part of the assessment team with responsibility for data analytics research, development of new assessment products, and management of consulting projects related to the implementation of talent management and assessment solutions for our clients. This position will be responsible for executing against the assessment and data analytics strategy to realize the vision and growth for Find.ly’s assessment clients worldwide.
· Participate in thought leadership, communication, and strategic decisions for Find.ly’s assessment practice
- Takes the lead in supporting sales efforts including solution architecture and pricing for corporate level client proposals.
- Leads the efforts to conduct data modeling on talent management topics establishing research models that will integrate social sourcing through assessment and selection information for clients and overall for the organization.
- Acts as lead consultant on projects involving development and validation of assessment solutions, performing competency modeling or job analyses, criterion validation of standard and custom assessments ongoing analysis and validation of existing assessment solutions. Supports larger client projects in this area.
- Leads and contributes to development and validation of new assessment solutions, including tests, simulations, interviews, and assessment centers.
- Works with content development and programming groups to ensure product quality and innovation.
· Leads and contributes input into the design of new products or service offerings and other strategic projects.