This position will partner with business/functional leaders to achieve desired business results through the identification of organization goals and gaps. Using organization development methodologies, this person will develop appropriate intervention plans and assist the leaders in implementation. The successful candidate must have the experience and ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization, and be energized by partnering with our senior leadership team and human resources team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Project management (individually or as a project team member) of complex, large scale, multi function global initiatives. Types of assignments may include but not limited to:
· Facilitate the establishment of high performance leadership teams.
· Develop/improve Human Resource processes.
· Undertake organization/job design projects.
· Coach others on Change Management.
· Develop competency models for specific functions.
· Teach personal development sessions such as MBTI.
· Lead performance improvement projects.
· Manage Leadership Development curriculum.
· Consult with individuals to improve personal effectiveness.
· Perform organization assessments to identify and close gaps.
Skills and knowledge required
· Communication/consultation/facilitation skills
· Business acumen
· Ability to teach/instruct
· Organization Design
· Organizational Development
· Ability to work in a matrixed organization
· Ability to work with all levels of management
· Lean/Six Sigma familiarity
· Change Management
· Advise line managers on leader/coach/manager roles.