In this role you will be part of the recruiting organization and work with the North America Operations organization to build and deliver innovative assessment strategies for potential employees. You will perform job analyses and competency modeling and participate in assessment development and validation activities. You will work with stakeholders to assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop milestones to ensure timely completion of projects. Successful candidates will be detail-driven and have excellent problem solving abilities. You should not only be passionate about candidate assessment but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, and continuous process improvement.
You must be able to:
• Interact with executive project sponsors and multiple business and development teams.
• Lead the effective and efficient delivery of projects.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
• Design assessment development and validation research strategies
• Analyze complex data sets using SPSS and MS Excel
• Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.