1. Leads and coordinates the activities of lower level employees and employees assigned on a project or task
force basis; makes assignments, monitors progress, provides feedback, continuing guidance and overall measurement and evaluation expertise.
2. Establishes and implements measurement plans for the collection, compilation, evaluation, and reporting of post-course reaction and learning test data to training and functional course owners.
3. Conceptualizes and presents ideas and methods for the research, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of individual learning, performance, and change resulting from education, training and leadership development.
4. Designs, validates and implements methods and instruments to determine competency, readiness, or qualification.
5. Designs, validates, implements, and monitors quality assurance and evaluation systems.
6. Conducts complex research, prepares technical reports and presentations, and initiates follow-up consistent with academic and professional standards.
7. Provides overall measurement and evaluation expertise to other training and leadership development team members.
8. Monitors and analyzes business measures to ensure that assessment and leadership development programs are positively impacting the achievement of business goals and objectives.