Talent Measurement consulting team at pan is seeking a talented consultant, to begin immediately, to help us meeting the evolving needs of the organization. The candidate selected for this opportunity will perform responsibilities such as:
· Build a working knowledge of pan's catalogue of over 300 scientifically-developed assessments.
· Provide ongoing consulting support to our clients related to: pre-hire and developmental assessments, o selection processes, and o many other industrial/organizational topics.
· Conduct job analyses.
· Collaborate in the conduct of concurrent and predictive validation studies.
· Train sales staff and clients in-person and via web conference.
· Provide administrative support for the conduct of executive education programs.
· Write proposals and statements of work.
· Assist in project planning and project management activities.
· Provide regular progress updates to team members.