Industry, Gov., Consulting
About the Organization
With you when you’re looking for a rewarding career
You have the skills and the passion to make a difference. At Wells Fargo, we’re with you. Our supportive environment enables our team members to build relationships with each other, our customers, and our communities.
About the Job
We are currently seeking a Senior Selection Consultant for the Selection and Assessment team.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Design, develop and validate practical, effective, defensible and candidate friendly selection tools and processes.
- Manage and conduct job analyses, test validation and other selection-related projects.
- Work with recruiting and business partners to understand selection needs and develop strategy for meeting needs.
- Ensure selection tools and processes are properly operational, documented and implemented to meet business needs and professional standards
- Build and sustain relationships and partnerships with such groups as Compliance, Legal, HRIT, HR Policy and external vendors.
- Serve as a selection advisor and advocate to partners at all organization levels on selection issues, policies, and tools.
- Develop business cases and influence acceptance and adoption of selection strategy and initiatives.
Key Abilities and Characteristics
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute on strategy.
- Effectively collaborate with and influence diverse sets of stakeholders across all organizational levels; drive results within a large organization; organize and systematize activities, tools and processes for efficiency and ease of use.
- Successful experience leading and participating in multiple simultaneous projects within aggressive timeframes and budgets and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated high capacity for delivering results on demanding, highly visible work.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and change management.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Deep and abiding passion in the science and practice of selection.
- Have a thorough understanding of selection practices, processes, technology and the regulatory context.
- Proven success working in a virtual environment.
- Commitment to building and supporting a diverse workforce and a flexible open work environment.
- 6+ years human resources consulting experience.
- Graduate degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- At least 5 years of experience leading projects to develop, implement and validate selection tools.
- At least 5 years of progressively broader experience leading multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Willing to travel up to 20%.
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Experience working directly or indirectly with federal or state EEO regulators (e.g., OFCCP, EEOC) concerning such regulatory activities as hiring process audits, investigations and conciliation agreements
- Consulting experience.
- Experience in managing vendors on large projects
- Strong background in psychological measurement.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
© 2013 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
Visit our careers site at wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Requisition #3700802 to apply.