Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administers the firm's employee engagement
• Develops selection tools, processes and
• Reviews job requirements and determines
appropriate assessment testing processes.
• Analyzes assessment results in comparison with
job requirements and prepares individualized assessment
• Consults with other HR functions and business
unit managers regarding testing results and selection
• Designs and conducts research to determine the
validity and effectiveness of selection processes and makes
recommendations, as appropriate.
• Trains others in company assessment and
• Ensures the integrity and use of candidate
assessment processes are in compliance with state and federal
• Develops assessment tools such as surveys and
training evaluations, analyzes results and consults with business
unit managers to determine the best way to act on evaluation
• Participates in or leads projects associated
with leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling and
• Consults with internal clients on measurement
related services, such as surveys and needs analysis projects.
• Assists in designing programs to enhance
effectiveness of human capital.
• Uses statistical software, such as Excel and
SPSS, to analyze human capital data and make recommendations for
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Principles, practices, and procedures of
employment, selection, assessment, and human capital
• Research design, analyses, and principles,
sufficient to conduct organizational research.
• Job analysis, assessment center, test
development, survey design, needs analysis and performance
• EEOC rules and regulations around selection
• Developing assessment and selection strategies
• Analyzing jobs and determining appropriate
knowledge and skill assessment processes.
• Analyzing and reporting on assessment
• Designing and conducting research in an
• Developing and delivering training to others as
a subject matter expert.
• Developing measurement tools and
• Applying psychometrics to monitor and analyze
normative test data, interpreting test results and evaluating
alternative assessment tools.
• Utilizing Excel and SPSS to analyze data.
• Interpret and apply organizational policies and
• Partner with other functional areas to
• Facilitate meetings, ensuring that all
viewpoints, ideas and problems are addressed.
• Incorporate needs, wants and goals from
different business unit perspectives into employee assessment and
• Organize, manage and track multiple detailed
tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a
fast-paced work environment.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in
• Work independently as well as collaboratively
within a team environment.
• Lead others in providing a high level of
• Establish and maintain effective working
relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational
Psychology or related discipline.
• Any equivalent combination of experience,
education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.