Industry, Gov., Consulting
OMD Senior Manager
About the Organization
PepsiCo is #1 food & beverage company in North America and #2 in world, with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. The company employs 300,000 associates worldwide, and its products are sold in over 200 countries. PepsiCo has three headquarter locations in the U.S. – Chicago (Quaker Foods, Tropicana, Gatorade), Purchase, NY (Pepsi Beverages) and Plano, TX (Frito Lay). The PepsiCo portfolio includes 19 brands that generate $1 billion or more each in annual retail sales, including: Doritos, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Cheetos, Pepsi and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s commitment to sustainable growth, defined as Performance with Purpose, is focused on generating healthy financial returns while giving back to communities the company serves. This includes meeting consumer needs for a spectrum of convenient foods and beverages, reducing the company’s impact on the environment through water, energy and packaging initiatives, and supporting its employees through a diverse and inclusive culture that recruits and retains world-class talent.
About the Job
The Senior OMD Manager will develop, coordinate and execute initiatives aligned with the organizational strategy, Talent Sustainability. The senior manager will be involved in a range of projects in areas including: leadership development, competency modeling, organizational development, survey design and analysis, performance management and training. Key customers include the OMD leadership team, HR leadership team and PepsiCo associates (field and HQ).
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements programs/initiatives to drive key strategic organizational initiatives (i.e. Engagement, Leadership development, Career frameworks, etc.).
- Supports core processes and action planning with clients (Org Health Survey, Org Engagement survey, etc.)/Support HR Generalists and leaders through data interpretation
- Utilizes organizational development theory and interventions to solve workplace issues and improve team performance (conducting team building sessions, group facilitation skills, organizational design, etc.).
- Designs, develops and conducts skill-building activities, including training programs, which target individual development.
- Develops and analyzes surveys, upon request.
- Provides facilitation and training on various HR and OMD related initiatives (i.e. Diversity & Inclusion, Change Management, First Time Manager, Drive the Discussion, Inspiring Trust, etc.).
- Creates and manages project plans, communication, and sustainability processes to support OMD initiatives.
- Graduate degree in organizational development, organizational psychology, HR, or MBA with relevant business and HR functional experience
- Minimum 7 years of HR/OMD experience
- Advanced degree in I/O psychology, OD or related field
- Strong knowledge of Talent Management practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in organization design and business transformation.
- Experience in change management for large programs and working with change management methodologies and tools.
- Proven project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical action plans to achieve business and people goals
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to deal with organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Experience, presence, and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization from front line leaders to senior executives
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V