Masters Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology/related field, or MBA required
Skills and Experience
· At least 3 years of experience in Organization Development or related function
· Requires strong project management skills to lead broad, cross-division and global program development and change initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to work through complex business issues and identify, develop, and implement appropriate interventions
· Ability to think strategically and systemically with flexibility to translate data and ideas into simple frameworks
· Must be able to communicate effectively in one-on-one, small groups, with peers, direct reports and senior leaders.
· Ability to influence and gain support for change from a variety of stakeholders at multiple levels
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong collaborative style; enjoys being part of a team and likes to have fun!
· Restaurant operations experience is a plus.
· Able (intermediate) to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as the internet to manage databases, gather and analyze information, and develop recommendations/insights. Experience with SPSS is a plus.