Minimum Experience and Qualifications
* Currently enrolled in an Industrial/Organizational Psychology (or related field) graduate program.
* One (1) to three (3) years experience with surveys (class, class project, or work experience)
* Skill in statistical analysis using SPSS
* Attention to detail in database management and reporting
* Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Available for occasional overnight travel
* Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
* Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
* Experience organizing/coordinating multiple projects while providing exceptional customer service and ensuring data integrity
* Interacting daily with people at different levels within the organization, including developing and maintaining ongoing relationships
* Knowledge of Qualtrics or other survey software
* Providing high-quality customer service in a matrix structure with a commitment to meeting or exceeding expectations
* Knowledge of I/O concepts including survey development, psychometrics, univariate statistics (t-tests, ANOVA), multivariate statistics, organizational research methods including stratified random sampling, experimental design, etc.
Receives general instructions on what is to be done, limitations, quality and quantity expected, deadlines, and priority of assignments from Crewleader/Teamleader. Uses initiative in carrying out recurring assignments independently without specific instruction but receives additional specific instructions from Crewleader/Teamleader for new, difficult, or special projects/assignments
No supervisory responsibility
* Regular attendance and punctuality
* Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
* When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
* Computer and other office equipment
* Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.