Industry, Gov., Consulting
Organizational Psychologist/Project Manager of mul
About the Organization
NBRI, a leader in business research, has an immediate need for
an Organizational Psychologist/Project Manager of multiple ongoing
research studies. The successful candidate will be highly organized
with a focas on detail and the ability to build strong
relationships. Only candidates with a Ph.D. will be considered for
About the Job
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with
- Develop question databases, prepare Executive Summaries,
conduct Action Planning training, and Executive presentations
(remotely and in person)
- Manage all aspects of the survey research process including
project plans, deployment, and reporting.
- Obtain a full understanding of client goals and
- Liaison with internal departments to facilitate fulfillment of
client expectations and deliverables.
- Conduct analyses and write communication pieces as needed.
- Extensive use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience
with SPSS is a plus.
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as an Organizational
- Project Manager certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to include telephone, in-person,
and email. Must have excellent grammar and spelling.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with activeCollab project management platform is a
- Proactive attitude and willingness to take initiative to
provide excellent client satisfaction.
- Proficient in multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing.
- Hard working with a high level of integrity and honesty.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Willingness to travel overnight as required. Travel is
less than 5% of time per year.
Employer paid health insurance
Employee paid dental and vision insurance
Vacation, personal, and sick-time
Casual dress code
All qualified applicants please email resume to JanWest@nbrii.com