- 5+ or equivalent years of selection and assessment, including statistics, experience
- Knowledge: Advanced, Ph.D. level understanding of selection and assessment is a must. Also must know current I-O methods, principles, guidelines and legal principles, with a strong focus on selection, assessment, test development, test validation, and psychometrics. Working knowledge of IRT and adaptive testing (preferred).
- Skills: Project management, interpersonal skills, technical proficiency, problem solving/analytical skills, and statistical analysis.
- Abilities: Strong ability and desire to work with large databases in SPSS (required), Excel (required), and IRT software (strongly preferred), and direct others on such work.
- Other Characteristics: Ability to sustain focus and work hard, client servicing skills, presentation skills, integrity, team orientation, self-development focus, high level of good judgment with a high amount of autonomy.
A career with Aon Hewitt offers high potential candidates:
- Extensive opportunity for client interaction with the world's leading companies. We work with many of the Fortune 100 and large federal agencies in the development and implementation of innovative and high-impact talent solutions.
- World-class Colleagues. You will be joining a team of highly talented I-O Psychologists, with expertise in the areas of Talent & Performance Management, Leadership Development, Workforce Training, and Assessment & Selection. We are committed to giving our consultants broad exposure across the range of our products and services. We operate as a national practice so no matter where consultants are located, they have the opportunity to work on a broad range of assignments for a broad range of clients with a large set of colleagues.
- Professional Excellence. You will be part of an organization that is a thought leader in the field. You will be encouraged to remain active in our profession with opportunities to publish and present your work. Our team has won numerous professional and scientific awards, presents regularly at numerous SIOP sessions, publishes in both academic and business journals, and appears at a range of practitioner conferences and seminars.
- World-Class Resources. We offer our clients an extensive set of validated, ready to implement employment tests, the award winning LEADeR virtual Assessment Center, and a newly designed and robust web-based platform that delivers assessments, multi-rater surveys, job analysis inventories, engagement surveys, performance management tools, culture diagnostics, and development resources.
- Opportunity to Innovate. Aon Hewitt is unique in our ability to offer flexible, highly tailored solutions that truly fit client needs. We are focused on designing and delivering a solution that best meets client needs.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.