Industry, Gov., Consulting
Associate Optimization Consultant
About the Organization
Exciting opportunity with an established industry leader! PreVisor’s advanced employment assessment and testing solutions make it easy for companies to predict employee success. Our proven solutions help companies save money, improve sales and customer service, accelerate production and reduce employee turnover. Our customers benefit from a more efficient and reliable method of identifying better performing workers, which is something needed in up and down economies. We currently have an opening for a resourceful Senior Optimization Consultant in Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN.
About the Job
- Contribute to consulting projects related to clients' pre-employment or employee assessment needs.
- Conduct criterion validation analysis on client data sets.
- Provide guidance to clients or internal stakeholders about issues related to employee assessment, selection, or development.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the field (including empirical research, industry trends, and competitors).
- Contribute to the ongoing definition and development of Professional Services' offerings and methodologies, as well as to the broader product development efforts of the organization (e.g., assessments, automated tools, etc.).
- Strong, in-depth SPSS experience specifically with criterion validation
- Test/ survey design experience
- Selection system development and evaluation
- Relevant work within business/ industry
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- External consulting experience
- MA/MS degree in IO Psychology, ABD/new PhD preferred from an accredited university
- Must work full-time from Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN
Great Work Environment:
PreVisor is the largest pre-employment assessment company in the US and has an exceptional reputation in the market for product quality. Feel proud of the products you provide to your customers; one of our top product differentiators is our ability to prove how well our products have worked for our customers objectively. We publish an annual study with dozens of specific examples of the impact our solutions have had on our clients. www.previsor.com.
To Apply: Direct your resume to http://www.previsor.com/company/careers/opportunities, click on ‘Openings in the United States’ and submit your resume to the Associate Optimization Consultant. Please complete the second step of taking the online assessment via https://www.select2perform.com/default?action=url&key=a635735b6433d9.