Mailing List Quote Request
SIOP offers our contact lists for rent to organizations and individuals looking
to promote products, services or research.
If you are interested in purchasing a list from SIOP, please complete this form
and click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen. The SIOP Administrative Office will
receive your request and contact you within 5 business days regarding an estimated
quantity of recipients for your list and a price quote.
Mailing List Rental Fees
- Commercial use = $0.16 per name
- Research purposes = $0.10 per name
- Research purposes, student rate* = $0.08 per name
- *lead student on project must be SIOP Student Affiliate
- Sort fee = $100 flat, added to per
name cost above
By submitting this quote request, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- SIOP rents only names and mailing addresses of recipients. No e-mail addresses,
employer names, or other information will be provided.
- SIOP allows for “opting-out” of mailing lists so no list will be all-inclusive.
- The list is for a one time use only.
- You will email a digital sample of your intended mail piece to firstname.lastname@example.org prior
to list delivery.
- Once you have approved the quantity and price for the list and we have approved
your digital sample, you will receive the list in Excel spreadsheet format, along
with an invoice.
- SIOP makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the addresses on the list.
1. Choose whether to limit the list to domestic addresses only:
U.S. addresses only
U.S. and international addresses
2. Choose which type of list you are seeking (choose only one):
If you selected conference registrants or I-O psychology graduate program contacts,
please proceed to the bottom of the form. These lists cannot be further sorted.
If you picked members and do not want to further limit your list, please skip the
“Complex List” section below and go straight to the bottom of the form.
A sort fee of $100 will be applied, in addition to the per name cost, for lists
including the criteria selections below. Please note that we do not track the employment
settings and interest areas of Student Affiliates, so we cannot sort students by
4. Employment Settings
5. Interest Areas