Adam Malamut, Ph.D., is Vice President of Talent Management in Analytics & Solutions at Marriott International
Adam has been with Marriott for eight years where he leads the Talent Management Analytics & Solutions department serving all global brands and businesses. Adam’s team has expertise in the areas of assessment development, performance management, and survey research and program evaluation. The Talent Management Analytics & Solutions department supports the development of Global HR systems in the areas of talent acquisition, work environment effectiveness, and talent development.
Adam’s primary responsibilities include directing the following global HR practice areas:
• employee assessment and selection
• employee engagement survey and research
• performance evaluation and workforce and succession planning systems
• HR program and training evaluation
• strategic work analysis and competency modeling
• risk-management consultation on personnel decision-making systems
• workforce analytics - HR performance metric and scorecard development
• health care strategy research and consultation
Adam has a doctorate in industrial/organizational psychology from The George Washington University and a BS in psychology from Penn State University. Adam also holds a position as an adjunct professor in the Organizational Sciences department at George Washington University. In addition, he is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.