SIOP Partnership Policy
1. Partnerships must uphold SIOP’s mission and preserve constituent trust:
SIOP will refrain from associating with organizations that have the potential to damage SIOP’s image because of the nature of the organizations’ products, services or reputation. Standards include:
- The organization’s products or services must be compatible with and complement SIOP’s mission and values.
- The organization must have a high degree of integrity, a good reputation and a track record of maintaining a high level of product/service quality.
- The organization must demonstrate ethical business practices and a positive image.
2. SIOP does not directly endorse products or services:
While SIOP partners with other organizations through offering sponsorship, exhibiting, and advertising opportunities, such a relationship does not provide for endorsement of an organization’s product or service.
3. SIOP always maintains control of its marks/logos:
The SIOP marks/logos may not be used in a manner that expresses or implies endorsement of a partner’s products or services.