CEMA Committe Report
Jimmy Davis, Chair
The following activities have been done or are in planning:
1. Confirmation of the CEMA Best Paper Award
2. Planning of the fundraising for the CEMA Best Paper Award.
3. Coordination of the nomination of a CEMA member for Fellow Status
4. Planning for SIOP 2009 CEMA business meeting, reception and outside student reception.
5. Working on a communication to be sent to all program introducing CEMA and welcoming their students to join the listserv to facilitate communication.
6. Working on the coordination of participation in the 2009 Organizational Summer Science Institute at UNC-Charlotte that targets undergraduate minorities and introduces them to the field of I-O. (CEMA Chair will be a keynote speaker during the week-long institute)
7. Generating other ideas CEMA can reach its mission.