2012-2013 State Affairs Committee Goals
Chair: Mark S. Nagy
Date: June 1, 2012
1. State Affaris Chair and SIOP President-Elect Attend ASPPB Annual Meeting
2. SIOP Practice Officer Attend ASPPB Mid-Year Meeting
3. Implement Pilot Program of Educating State Licensing Boards
4. Continue to learn about National Association of School Psychologists licensing model
5. Create geographical database of licensed psychologists
6. Continue to update links on the SIOP website
7. Add to existing committee membership
8. Continue to scan the environment in relation to license requirements and issues.
9. Continue to collect sunset information on licensing laws for all state and provinces.
10. Communicate state developments and licensure issues to members.
11. Write one article for TIP
12. Submit State Affairs presentation to 2013 SIOP conference