Students Are the Future of I-O Psychology
- If you are an undergraduate or graduate student with an interest in industrial-organizational psychology, you can become a SIOP Student Affiliate member (even if you are not in an I-O program). We have much to offer our Student Affiliates!
- The benefits of membership can be found here, and the criteria and application are available at http://www.siop.org/joinsiop.aspx. If you have questions about Student Affiliate status in SIOP, please contact Jayne Tegge, Membership Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Students
- Graduate Training Program Information (GTP listing with criteria search, Gateway to I-O Programs, internship and program ranking information)
- I-O Career Paths (Want help in deciding which area of I-O psychology is right for you? Try this helpful tool to decide if your interests and talents are best suited for academia, consulting, government, or industry.)
- Jobs in I-O Psychology
- Free I-O Psychology Webinars
- What's in a Name? (document describing the types of career and job titles I-O psychologists have)
- Psychology at Work: What do I-O Psychologists Really Do? (a series of profiles of SIOP members/I-O psychologists about their careers)
- Building Better Organizations: Become an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist
- Advising Undergraduates for Graduate School in Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Human Factors© (brochure by Shoenfelt, E. L., Kottke, J., & Stone, N. J.)
- Federal Programs and Fellowships Provide Support for Graduate Students
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowships: A Toolkit for Applications
- Looking for scholarships? SIOP has some available HERE.
Announcements for Students
Looking for an I-O psychologist to interview for a class project? The SIOP Media Resources database is the tool you need!
Calls and Announcements: Conferences, awards, calls for papers, and other news