Call for Nominations and Entries: 2013 Awards for the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Chair, Awards Committee
- Distinguished Professional Contributions Award
- Distinguished Scientific Contributions Award
- Distinguished Service Contributions Award
- Distinguished Early Career Contributions Awards: Science and Practice
- Distinguished Teaching Contributions Award
- S. Rains Wallace Dissertation Award
- William A. Owens Scholarly Achievement Award
- M. Scott Myers Award for Applied Research in the Workplace
- Raymond A. Katzell Award in I-O Psychology
- Wiley Award for Excellence in Survey Research
- Hogan Award for Personality and Work Performance
Additional information regarding program focus, eligibility criteria, and submission guidelines for each of these programs can be found at http://www.siop.org/siopawards/ Awards will be presented at the 28th SIOP Annual Conference in 2013 in Houston.
All nominations must be made online. A portal for submission of online nominations and entries for the 2013 Awards will be available through the SIOP website starting in early May. A complete list of prior winners is available at http://www.siop.org/awardwinners.aspx.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF NOMINATIONS: June 30, 2012
Please direct all questions regarding these nominations to Leaetta Hough, email@example.com.