Assessment-Centered Talent Management Solutions.
Join our team of industrial/organizational psychologists in one of our three locations, Darien, CT, Evanston, IL or Decatur, GA and enjoy a continuous learning experience in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment!
APTMetrics is looking for consultants to join our team whose innovation, initiative, and commitment to excellence will contribute to the continued growth of our firm. Our consultants work to deliver extraordinary service and customized products to our Fortune 100 clients.
APTMetrics is the only human resource consultancy that builds world-class talent solutions and is nationally recognized for its employment litigation support services. Since 1995, the Fortune® 100 and other organizations around the world have trusted APTMetrics to deliver unparalleled service in the areas of: job analysis; selection; litigation support; performance management; staffing for mergers and acquisitions; leadership assessment; development and coaching; 360-degree feedback; organizational surveys; and diversity measurement. For more information, visit www.APTMetrics.com.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities of this position include supporting and executing consulting project activities. This includes developing content for client solutions and other project-related materials, conducting and reporting statistical analyses, summarizing materials for litigation support, and writing technical documentation. Individuals in this position also facilitate various types of focus groups and work directly with clients to execute project plans.
- Ph.D. or Masters Degree in industrial-organizational psychology or related discipline
- One to three years of I-O or HR-related consulting, corporate or internship experience
- Strong customer focus, project management, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Experience with executing multi-faceted projects in one or more of the following areas: job analysis, selection and assessment, performance management, survey research or training and development
- Experience with statistical software packages (e.g., SPSS, SAS)
Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience. APTMetrics has comprehensive benefits that include competitive salaries, exceptional health benefits, 401K and a positive and healthy work experience.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
APTMetrics is an equal opportunity employer