The Senior Manager, People Planning & Analytics will partner with colleagues from across human resources and internal customers to provide insights on the people and organizational aspects of Regeneron’s business. The ideal candidate will have strong people and customer management skills and experience working within an HR organization. Expertise in data management, metrics and reporting, descriptive and predictive analytics, project management, data visualization and story-telling are all critical for success in this role. We need a data guru to join our team to quickly scale our ability to impact sound, data-based decision-making tied to our strategic objectives. We see this as a phenomenal opportunity to shape the foundation and future of our dynamic people analytics capabilities.
As the Senior Manager, People Planning & Analytics, a typical day might include the following:
- Working closely with colleagues to build and integrate the practice of using data to inform people-related decisions and to develop targeted analytics and reporting solutions to highlight relevant insights
- Developing and driving analytics, reporting and data transformation to improve Regeneron’s evidence-based approach to HR management
- Developing both predictive and descriptive analytics to identify key talent opportunities, communicate these insights to others effectively, and help to translate insights into measurable interventions
- Translating metric priorities into dashboards and key reports with compelling visualizations to help guide decision-making regarding Regeneron’s talent and organizational practices
- Identifying, prioritizing and implementing improved data quality and additional data capture opportunities in partnership with HR Ops, HR IT, and Finance teams
- Collaborating with the internal Organizational Consulting practice to build foundational analytical knowledge, skills and capabilities throughout the HR function
This job might be for you if:
- You have high attention to detail and can easily shift gears between ongoing work and ad-hoc requests
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects while informing key partners of progress and outcomes
- You can handle ambiguity and are highly adaptable and flexible to changing requirements and business demands
- You can exert a high degree of influence and persuasion without direct, formal authority
- You possess the demonstrated ability to tell a story through data and communicate effectively with key partners through advanced visualization techniques
- You excel at translating findings for communication to a general business audience
- You have a learning orientation and desire to stay ahead of the latest developments in the field of HR reporting, analytics and related technology
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of an Advanced Degree (Masters, PhD) in an applied social science or quantitative field. Preferably with 7+ years of experience (for PhD, 3+ years) working with HR, People and Business data to generate critical insights for leaders and decision makers (including working with big data, integrated business data, global data, labor market data and third-party data). This includes expertise in managing data collection, organization and quality assurance for the purposes of building statistical models, leading metrics and sustainable reporting. We need someone who is experienced in building supervised and unsupervised machine learning models, including understanding of use cases for alternative modeling methodologies. Advanced proficiency in statistical software packages (e.g., R, Python, SAS, SPSS) and data visualization tools (e.g., Qlik) is required. Experience with global HR technology systems and human capital platforms (e.g., Workday) is also required. We would love to find someone with qualitative research, design and analysis experience, including natural language processing and sentiment analysis but those skills are not required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.