Pinsight is a talent management Software as a Service (SaaS) company specializing in simulation-based leadership assessment and development. Our software (assessment centre simulations, personality and cognitive tools) and our development App, assist our clients to hire, promote, and develop the best people for their leadership positions. Our clients range from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
We are excited to announce that we have an opportunity for a Product Manager, who is also an I/O Psychologist, to support our growth. This is a remote, full-time, salaried, and exempt position.
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced people leader and product strategist, with I/O Psychology expertise in the assessment software field. The role requires you to have a technical, analytical, and engineering mindset to bridge between software development and I/O psychology. Your track record will be the design and development of talent assessment software and you will be familiar with the latest trends in HR technology, including artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The position involves determining the vision and strategy for the product, leading and overseeing the web-based platform and mobile phone app development, designing new features and assessment tools, partnering with our IT development and client success teams, overseeing the day-to-day product development process, managing and providing direction to a direct report, and ensuring that the platform maintains operational sustainability and success according to defined targets, strategies and goals. As the role grows, you will extend into building out the product team and hiring new team members.
- Designing the product’s vision and strategy by keeping abreast of industry trends, conducting competitor analyses, gathering customer feedback, and maintaining the product roadmap.
- Managing the product development life cycle, working with stakeholders to create specifications, developing product requirements, reviewing product specifications for adherence to the product vision and requirements, conducting research, and managing releases.
- Maintaining and updating talent assessments such as assessment center simulations as well as personality and cognitive tests.
- Partnering with the IT development team to oversee feature development, communicating release timelines, and resolving technical and product issues.
- Partnering with the client success and marketing teams to obtain their product requirements and communicating strategic product decisions in a practical way.
- Evaluating the product by gathering data, performing statistical analyses, analyzing product features, and conducting validation studies.
- Updating Pinsight’s Technical Manual on a regular basis.
- Identifying platform improvements to ensure value to the customer experience.
- Managing, leading, and developing a technical design direct report.
Qualifications, Qualities, Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in I/O Psychology.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of product management experience in the HR technology area.
- Bigger-picture thinking and able to envisage the product’s future.
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Statistical and analytical thinking skills.
- People and product leadership skills.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Driven, proactive, and results-focused.
- Innovative and practical.
- Interested in continuous learning and personal development.
- Able to prioritize, organize, and be attentive to detail.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage competing priorities, tasks, and deadlines independently.
We offer a fast-paced, international, remote working environment. You will be part of a supportive and collaborative team of people who are revolutionizing how organizations hire, promote, and develop leaders. Joining our growing company will provide you with many opportunities to develop a wide-variety of skills.
In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer medical dental and vision benefits, unlimited vacation days, a matching IRA savings plan, and an annual all-expenses paid trip to Denver Colorado, as determined by business needs and travel restrictions, to meet the team and participate in business meetings.
Please send your resume before June 24, 2021 to: Linda Hall, Director: Talent Operations