We’re an innovative startup looking for an insanely resourceful and skilled self-starter IO Psychologist to work directly with our CEO to help manage and further develop a ground-breaking project for a Fortune 50 client. We use cutting-edge science to measure and boost the adaptability and agility of organizations. Our team invented the Adaptability Quotient (AQ)™ and we are now using it to disrupt hiring and corporate L&D. For this position, you must be Spanish/English bilingual with native fluency in both.
You can see more about our work here:
Working with us is definitely not for everyone.
We're on a mission to revolutionize HR and employee development and help 5 million employers before the end of this decade. This is no small feat, and will only be possible with the right kind of team members. And we're not just looking for skills and experience. Having shared values is just as important.
Here are ours:
- Extreme ownership: move with conviction, plan 3 steps ahead, and own the outcome.
- Do epic: Less marginal improvement, more serious innovation to solve real problems.
- Be kind: Kindness is often mistaken for weakness. Not here.
- No toxicity: Zero tolerance for dishonesty, disrespect, disengagement and drama.
- Move fast: Goals are dreams with deadlines. Be a goaler, not just a dreamer.
- Don’t overthink: launch, experiment, occasionally fail, and repeat. Move fast!
- Know your gaps: Discuss what you know you don’t know. Embrace learning.
- Progress over perfection: All forward motion counts.
- Be grateful: We live in the most amazing period in human history and we get to shape it.
- Adaptive and Kaizen mindset: Live for continuous action and regular improvements.
- Systems thinking: Improve the system to elevate the people operating in it.
- Service attitude: Obsess over the impact you have on people’s lives.
- Communicate well: be bold, respectful, humble, succinct, and show calibrated humor.
- Keep it simple: "Simplicity is the ultimate in sophistication" - Leonardo da Vinci
Who this is NOT for:
- You don't like solving new problems & prefer a regular job in a familiar territory.
- You are not open minded about innovations that defy commonly accepted solutions.
- Growth and learning aren't a top priority for you.
- You don't consider yourself to be resourceful.
- You don't believe technology is making the world a better place.
- You don't enjoy working with others.
- Customer obsession isn't your strong-suit.
- You are not agile and don’t easily adapt.
- You frequently feel like a victim of the system, others, etc.
- You think making the world a better place is a joke and not feasible for a small team.
- You are not extremely skilled and down to earth at the same time
If it looks like we might be a fit, and you're one of those weird aliens on a similar journey towards making this world a little bit better… then we encourage you to take the next steps and apply below!
The Job Overview
We are looking for an extraordinary IO Psychologist who will show extreme ownership of taking one or more of our products to the moon. You will be a major contributor to bringing our company's vision and strategy to life. You will need to understand and respond to customer needs and convert those needs into product features. You will need to work with and manage engineers and designers to bring the product to life. You will need to own the product outcomes.
A Stellar IO Psychologist:
- Create innovative solutions related to employee selection, training, and engagement
- Manage an employee development and corporate transformation program delivered in Mexican Spanish, including community engagement and support
- Contribute to all English materials and own the equivalent Spanish version
- Maintain and improve a Qualtrics assessment and related surveys (English & Spanish)
- Make data driven decisions in areas that affect survey design, item development, item revision, and the participant experience in general
- Engage in quality control measures such as editing marketing language, client facing messaging, and other products as needed (English & Spanish)
- Translate various assessment and development materials into Spanish (and back into English if necessary)
- Export and analyze data, create visuals, and interpret best actions
- Create performance tracking tools (e.g., performance appraisal) in Spanish & English
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives in an effective and efficient manner
- Surpass industry best practices and standards throughout entire project execution
- Obsess over client success and continuously overdeliver through innovation
- Minimum Master's degree in I/O Psychology
- Spanish speaking bilingual (native proficiency in Mexican Spanish required)
- Minimum 5 years of IO experience in development and assessment
- Excellent attention to detail and proven record of quality control experience
- Experience with Qualtrics and survey design
- Excellent analytical skills (experience with R a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills and extreme resourcefulness
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Preferred (but NOT required) Qualifications:
- 10 years of hands-on Corporate L&D experience
- Substantial hands-on machine learning experience
- Performance & retention bonus
- Signing bonus package (cash and gifts)
- Outstanding Comprehensive Benefits:
Medical Insurance (100% of premium paid by employer)
Dental Insurance (100% of premium paid by employer)
Vision Insurance (100% of premium paid by employer)
Life insurance (100% of premium paid by employer)
- Potential for stock options subject to specific milestones and overall success of the project
Please note regarding visas: At this stage we are not able to offer visa sponsorship, so we are currently only accepting applications from individuals eligible to work in the US.