Life Technologies has an opening for a Senior Manager, Organizational Development in Carlsbad, CA.
The position reports to the Learning & Organizational Development Leader and is responsible for providing hands on leadership in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of the Company’s talent programs including succession planning, performance management, development initiatives, change management, organization design and effectiveness and employee engagement.
The Senior Manager, Organizational Development plays a key leadership role in supporting the global Learning & Organizational Development function by developing and delivering solutions that drive organizational and individual performance to achieve key company strategies. The effective candidate will interact with and support key business units across the enterprise, and will build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with all areas of the Company.
The role provides thought leadership as well as hands on application of talent and development initiatives. In addition, this role will partner with business and HRG leaders to integrate solutions across learning and development, talent management and other organization development/change management initiatives in the business.
· Collaborate with leaders to understand ongoing needs, align talent solutions to address needs, and strive for continuous improvement of organizational and individual performance
· Acts as organizational change partner with sponsors/champions for talent organizational strategies, understands and supports appropriate talent and development initiatives
· Leads the strategic delivery of organizational assessments, engagement and culture surveys, and supporting action oriented interventions
· Facilitate and track High Potential development learning plans across client group in consultation with HRGs
· Develop and deploy solutions based on deep understanding of business and talent needs
· Consult with business leaders regarding performance, organization and leadership programs to better identify and incorporate best practices into process and program design
· Conduct data analysis resulting from talent processes to further organization understanding and to align initiatives with business objectives and strategies
· Partner with internal and external subject matter experts to identify talent development resources to build individual and organizational capability